7.5 cm PaK 40 - German anti-tank cannon
Historical Collection: WW2
Age group: +5
German armoured calibre 75 mm. The cannon equipped the army at the end of 1941 and was successfully used until the end of the war. It became the primary gun and was the majority of German anti-tank artillery. Captured cannons were used by the Red Army. About 100; 000 units were produced. An additional 6;000 units were used to arm German tank destroyers. Pak 40 was an extremely successful construction. The gun was able to destroy almost every allied tank even in the final phase of the war. The exception was only the heavily armoured Soviet TANKS IS-2 and the American M26 Pershing.
From the world of COBI comes a model to allow you to build a faithfully rendered PAK-40 cannon. The model comes complete with moving wheels & is equipped with real rubber tires. The barrel can be moved vertically up and down. A figure of a German artillery officer is included in the set. The easy-to-read manual also includes details of the COBI battle card; where you can use your model in our board game. Pak 40 is an excellent gift for all small and large enthusiasts: history; military and armoured weapons.
- 83 high-quality components
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition
- bricks meet safety standards for children's products
- fully compatible with other design brick brands
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons
- artillery officer figurine
Model dimensions (length x height): 21 cm (8.27) x 6.5 cm (2.56)
- Description from Manufacturer