- All Products (In Stock)
- Board Games
- Card Games
- Cooperative Games
- COBI - Construction Blocks
- Educational Games
- Games Workshop
- Hobby Paint
- Hobby Supplies
- IQ Puzzles
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Kid's Games
- NZ Made & Created
- On Sale
- Role Playing Games
- R18+ Games
- Traditional Games
- Warlord Games
The Polonez 1.6 Caro was considered by many motoring experts as an extremely successful model. The car met the European safety standards of ECE. Its production in Poland lasted from 1991 to 1997. The car achieved a speed of 155 km / h.
The COBI model; built of construction blocks -was released on a scale of 1:35 while maintaining the shape of the original bodywork. It has movable wheels with rubber tires - thanks to which the vehicle serves as a unique decoration of any automotive collection but also a great toy not only for the little ones.
* 87 high-quality components
* Produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition
* Comply with safety standards for children's products
* Fully compatible with other design brick brands
printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
* Clear and intuitive instruction booklet based on drawings and icons
* A block with a printed model and the name of the car
* Model produced under license
Model dimensions (length x width x high): 12.5 cm (4.9 ) x 6.5 cm (2.6) x 4.5 cm (1.8 ).
Box dimensions (length x width x high): 17cm x 4.5cm x 14 cm.
- Description supplied by Manufacturer