- All Products (In Stock)
- Board Games
- Card Games
- Cooperative Games
- COBI - Construction Blocks
- Educational Games
- Games Workshop
- Hobby Paint
- Hobby Supplies
- IQ Puzzles
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Kid's Games
- NZ Made & Created
- On Sale
- Role Playing Games
- R18+ Games
- Traditional Games
- Warlord Games
The FSO Polonez/Polonaise was a passenger car produced in Warsaw by the Passenger Car Factory as the successor of the Polish Fiat 125p. The vehicle in a version intended for the civic militia.
The COBI model; built of construction blocks -was released on a scale of 1:35 while maintaining the shape of the original bodywork. It has movable wheels with rubber tires - thanks to which the vehicle serves as a unique decoration of any automotive collection but also a great toy not only for the little ones.
* 84 high-quality components
* Produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition
* Comply with safety standards for children's products
* Fully compatible with other design brick brands
printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
* Clear and intuitive instruction booklet based on drawings and icons
* A block with a printed model and the name of the car
* Model produced under license
Model dimensions (length x width x high): 12.5 cm (4.9) x 6 cm (2.6) x 5.5 cm (2.2).
Box dimensions (length x width x high): 17cm x 4.5cm x 14 cm.
- Description supplied by Manufacturer