Age group 5+
The Warsaw M20 was a Polish passenger car produced by Fabryka Samochodów Osobowych (FSO) in Warsaw. The car was designed based on the Soviet M20 Pabieda car. In post-war Poland, the Warsaw M20 was considered a symbol of prestige and luxury. Thanks to its unique, classic silhouette, it still has many enthusiasts among motoring enthusiasts.
The Warsaw M20 model was created on a scale of 1:35 and 100% consists of original COBI blocks. The car features moving wheels. The block construction allows for all kinds of modifications. It is a great gift for every fan of the automotive industry, but it is also perfect for playing for small and big fans of construction blocks.
• 107 high-quality blocks
• produced in the EU by a company with an over 20 years of tradition of producing quality construction blocks
• meets all safety standards for children's toys
• fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
• clear and intuitive instruction manual
• block with a printed model and the name of the car
• dimensions of the model (length x width x height): 14 cm (5.5 ") x 5 cm (2") x 5 cm (2 "),
The dimensions of the box (length x width x height): 17 x 4.5 x 14 cm